June 29 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
TUESDAY, JUNE 29, 2021
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
JOIN US! Learn about the Camp2Home program and how the City of Modesto is working to support people in need. The number of individuals experiencing homelessness in Modesto is increasing. The Camp2Home program provides a path to self sufficiency for people trying to rebuild their lives out of homelessness through:
- Outreach – Connect with homeless individuals, provide resources and offer shelter housing.
- Shelter – Partner with low-barrier shelters to provide temporary housing
- Job Training – Provide a comprehensive, supportive approach to employment including
a robust curriculum and hands-on training.
- Permanent Employment – Partner with local businesses committed to becoming a Fair Chance
Employer to place recent graduates of the program in permanent
- Permanent Housing – Assist graduates of the job training program to find and secure
To register for this event click HERE.
For more information please contact Jessica Hill, Community Development Manager • email@example.com • (209) 577-5321