Since 1912, the U.S. Chamber has been fighting for your business and looking out for your bottom line. They are your eyes and ears there in Washington. They listen to your needs and convey your message in the political arena, taking action on legislative issues that impact your business.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions. Our members range from mom-and-pop shops and local chambers to leading industry associations and large corporations.
For over 100 years the Modesto Chamber has been dedicated to serving the Greater Modesto Area, regional businesses and community prosperity through advocacy, collaboration, access to leaders, economic development, connectivity and business education. We are your Modesto eyes and ears here Stanislaus County for local business legislation. Our goal is to provide your business with local support and resources that will help your business thrive and grow in todays economy.
The benefits of being a small business member of the U.S. Chamber are as follows:
- Access to thousands of pages of small business how-to toolkits through
Small Business Nation
- Having a voice in Washington representing their interests
- Product and service discounts to affinity partners such as FedEx and Sam’s Club
- Complimentary Rocket Lawyer membership and access to 500 legal documents and templates, online signature verification, and legal articles
- The U.S. Chamber’s e-newsletter, FreeEnterprise Weekly, and monthly e-publication, Free Enterprise
- Legislative alerts for small businesses notifying them of pressing policy initiatives based on issues they select
- Legislative alerts on policy issues they select and access to exclusive networking and policy events and conference calls
From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Save money on your shipping and earn rewards for your loyalty with FedEx. As a U.S. Chamber member, you’re invited to enroll in the FedEx Advantage® program and enjoy discounts of up to 26% on FedEx® services.* After you enroll, you can use the same account to join My FedEx Rewards, and earn gift cards and brand-name merchandise when you ship. Enrollment for both programs is free.
Our members are eligible for up to:*
- 26% off select FedEx Express® U.S. shipping
- 20% off select FedEx Express international shipping
- 12% off select FedEx Ground® shipping
- 70% off select FedEx Freight® shipping
- 20% off select FedEx Office® services**
Receive a $10 Gift Card with your new or renewed Sam’s Club® Membership.
The Chamber provides its members with enhanced services, such as grassroots activity, and leading publications, such as the Chamber Blog and Free Enterprise. Access to the latest news and information is vital to your business’ success.
Perspectives, trends, and stories of innovative and creative people and businesses that demonstrate the success and value of the free enterprise system. Subscribe to daily or weekly FreeEnterprise.com updates.
- U.S. Chamber Blog
News, opinion, and insights on the latest economic legislative and regulatory developments and policy debates raging in Washington, D.C., the states, and overseas.
- Subscribe to U.S. Chamber Blog updates
Custom Legal Documents
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Rocket Lawyer, the fastest growing online legal service, to offer our small business members free access to up to 500 customizable legal documents, plus thousands of legal articles and online signature verification. READ MORE
Barely a day goes by that news headlines aren’t reporting the breach of an organization’s network or the loss of a laptop. For businesses trying to avoid becoming victims, an obvious question arises about what kinds of threats are most commonly faced. READ MORE
Center for Women in Business
The Center for Women in Business (CWB), a program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation was formed with the goal of promoting and empowering women business leaders to achieve their personal and professional goals. READ MORE
- Social Media: Follow @USChamber and @FreeEnterprise on Twitter and become a fan of Free Enterprise Facebook and the U.S. Chamber on Facebook for up-to-the-minute information.
- Small Business Nation: Connect with other small businesses, access more than 5,000 pages of expert advice, and make your voice heard on Capitol Hill. Visit www.uschambersmallbusinessnation.com.
- Research Publications: Save as much as 50% on Chamber publications such as the Analysis of Workers’ Compensation Laws and How They Voted. Visit uschamber.com/bookstore or call 800-638-6582.
For more information about U.S. Chamber member discounts and services, contact our partners directly or call a U.S. Chamber customer service representative at 800-638-6582.