Hone Your Business & Leadership Skills at the Central Valley Business Summit
Mark your calendars now for the inaugural Central Valley Business Summit taking place Oct. 29 at the Modesto Centre Plaza/DoubleTree Hotel in downtown Modesto! The summit was created to inspire and bring value to executives in our community who share the common goal of serving individuals, and companies looking to grow their business and develop their leadership skills.
The audience for the Summit will be comprised of more than 600 local executives and business leaders within Stanislaus, San Joaquin and Merced Counties. The event will be centered around five key focus areas:
- Management & Leadership
- Sales & Marketing
- Team Building & Human Resources
- Work Life Balance / Health & Wellness
- The Next Generation of Innovation
The all-day Summit will be the first in the area to provide executives with the tools they need to drive measurable performance and influence those who they lead. The value-packed day will include:
- A morning networking coffee hour
- Multiple education sessions with different areas of focus
- A tradeshow with a wide variety of vendors
- Featuring dynamic keynote speaker JT Snow, former Major League Baseball player
The education sessions will be led by business executives and designed to provide valuable takeaways, which attendees can immediately implement in their business large or small. Attendee, vendor and sponsorship space is limited so sign up today!
For more information visit www.modchamber.org/central-valley-business-summit