Everyone is looking for a new way to promote their business. The Chamber’s Business Before Hours and Business After Hours are the perfect way to showcase your business to over 100 members in a very short time. When you host either of these two well attended, monthly events you have a unique opportunity to introduce your organization to business professionals who may not be familiar with who you are and what you do, but who may be looking for your goods or services. Business Before and After Hours are not only great networking opportunities, but they are a perfect way to bring business to your door.
Call Natalie Nielsen at 209.577.5757 to get your date reserved.
Host 75-100 Chamber colleagues in your place of business before they go to work. Let them know what you do, sell or create. Whet their appetite with information about your business in an inviting environment. Next time they come back, they will be your customer. Create a long lasting business relationship at 7:30 a.m. the second Thursday of the month.
Sponsorship Investment: $250
- Company logo on invitation flyer tailored to your organization
- Company name on all press releases
- Pre-event announcements at all Chamber events
- Company name included on Chamber website announcements
- Company name and logo included on weekly Chamber Happenings
The host of each Business Before Hours is responsible for providing:
- Location for event, large enough to accommodate 80 attendees
- Continental breakfast
- Door prizes